Sunday Morning Worship - 11:00am
Wednesday nights - 7:00pm.
We will continue to broadcast our Sunday morning service to Facebook and our website.
BELOW ARE THE GUIDELINES WE ARE FOLLOWING INSIDE THE BUILDING:
- If you have been sick or around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home and watch online!
- If you are 65 and older or have underlying medical conditions, you are encouraged to watch online, but if you want to be in service, feel free to come!
- Social distancing guidelines of 6ft. between parties.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance/exit for your use.
- Masks are optional. *We will have a limited number available if you need one*
- To ensure proper spacing, ushers will be seating you as you come in.
- Households will be sat together.
- Children’s Church and Nursery will remain closed at this time.
- Children will sit with their families. *a changing station will be available to parents to change diapers if needed*
- Restrooms will be limited to 1 person at a time and will be sanitized regularly.
- There will be no meet and greet times.
- Refrain from hand shakes, hugs, high fives, fist bumps, etc.
- Instead of passing the plate for offering, buckets will be available at the exit for you to use.
- Upon the conclusion of service, households will be dismissed 1 at a time.
- Our building and surfaces will be sanitized following each service.